VACANCY : PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Following the pandemic Covid 19 and in support to the entrepreneurs who are and will be suffering from its economical consequences, Pulse Foundation, with the support of Degroof Petercam Foundation, is impulsing a new project targeting those who have and who might have to face bankruptcy.
Based on the methodology of the french non-profit “60.000 Rebonds”, the objective of the program is to assist entrepreneurs, through individual and collective accompaniment, in coping with their situation, helping them to regain confidence and strength in order for them to imagine and rebuild a new
The program will start its operations in Brussels before opening other branches in other cities. The foundation is looking for its Program Director, who will run the program and who will be responsible for its growth, success and sustainability in Belgium.
As Program Director, you will be expected to:
– Define the strategy of the program;
– Draft its methodology in order to answer the needs of the beneficiaries and in complementarity to what exists;
– Integrate the regional/national ecosystem;
– Recruit your collaborators and manage your team;
– Establish monitoring and evaluation tools to constantly increase impact and efficiency;
– Manage finance, administration and communication;
– Ensure financial sustainability by finding new partners and/or implementing sustainable income streams;
– Insure the start of the operations by:
– Finding the right location,
– Identifying and activating the different sources of recruitment for beneficiaries and
– Running operational activities: matching duos, organize individual and collective
moments, train volunteers, etc.
– Develop new antennas in all regions;
– Make the program evolve to constantly fit the needs;
– Advocate for a new perception of failure
The Program Director will integrate a multidisciplinary team and report to Pulse Foundation Director.
You must have about 10 years work experience;
You are an (social) entrepreneur and have good insights on its reality and on the entrepreneurial
You have faced bankruptcy or an entrepreneurial “failure”;
You are a leader, a visionary, you are at ease with any counterparts;
You are emphatic, a good listener and communicator;
You are ideally bilingual (FR/NL);
You are passionate, driven and enthusiastic.
What do we offer?
The opportunity to lead a project with human and societal impact, in time of unprecedented crisis;
An open-ended contract;
A full-time job and the flexibility to work where it is the most suitable (Brussels will however be a starting point).
Want to know more or ready to apply? Please send your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org